Spring Break Intensives
Little Mountain Learning Academy has put together a variety of week-long intensive programs for the Spring Break to meet your child’s needs, and help them improve English language skills – reading, writing, speaking, listening, vocabulary, and grammar.
2019 Spring Break Intensive Program Offerings are:
The Power of Reading and Writing
Monday – Friday | 1pm – 4pm | 5 days a week
Level 1: Kindergarten-Grade 2 | Level 2: Grade 3-Grade 5 | Level 3: Grade 6-Grade 8 | Level 4: Grade 9+
- Explore themes within a high-quality text in depth and respond creatively, utilizing the written modes of discourse
- Personalised levelled reading to develop each student’s comprehension, accuracy and fluency
- Present in order to cultivate presentation and speaking skills
- Get a final written piece published in-house
- Write book reports and be rewarded by taking part in our reading Reading Tree Challenge!
Monday – Friday | 10am – 12pm | 5 days a week
Grade 3 – Grade 8
- Explore and present on Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Mathematics
- Develop the transferable skills of student inquiry, thoughtful risks, problem-solving, and critical thinking in the real world
- Gain a wide range of transferable skills to utilise both in life, and at school
- Discover how STEAM benefits our lives, our learning, and the future of our world as a whole.
ESL English Immersion Level 1 & 2
Monday – Friday | 10:30am – 4pm | 5 days a week
Level 1: Beginner ESL | Level 2: Intermediate to Advanced ESL
- Solidify grammar rules, writing skills and gain vocabulary with daily assessments
- Practice spoken English and presentation skills to build greater confidence and expression
- Build the skills needed to achieve greater academic success within school
- Be rewarded by taking part in our reading Reading Tree Challenge!
Please download our Spring Break Intensive Brochure below for further details about our program description and pricing information.
(Tap to view teacher bio)