About This Opportunity
Little Mountain Learning Academy is opening our first Chinese location in the northeastern province of Jilin, and we are excited to offer an opportunity for adventurous teachers to join our team! Send us your resume and cover letter today: TeachChina@lmacademics.com.
Songyuan is a city of more than 2 million people with a low cost of living, wide-open boulevards and big blue skies. It’s about 2 hours from Changchun and 3 hours from Harbin. Located in Jilin province, its off-the-beaten-path feel is perfect for those who like to travel, try new foods, and learn Mandarin.
Our joint Canadian/Chinese management team is confident that our new state-of-the-art facilities in Songyuan will provide you with a professional environment in which to deliver high-quality instruction. You will engage in new opportunities and help shape the school with your ideas.
What We Offer
- • Generous compensation of RMB 11000 – 13000 per month
- • Fully sponsored Z-visa prior to departure
- • Positions at our kindergarten and our K-12 language school
- • Free, furnished, new housing
- • Great teaching environment
- · ample resources
- · 25 – 28 contact hours per week
- · quality Canadian/Chinese management team
- · team-oriented support system, and more
- • Modern state-of-the-art facilities
- • Personal and professional development opportunities
- • Custom, in-house materials and lesson plans for our K-12 students
- • Native English speaking level
- • Bachelor’s degree from an established institution
- • 1-2 years teaching experience
- • Internationally recognized TEFL/TESOL certification or other teaching equivalents. With substantial teaching experience there may be flexibility on this requirement.
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to TeachChina@lmacademics.com